- Unmatched industry focus
- Reducing the learning curve for freshly hired engineers
- Encompassing systematic design approach
- Focussed for higher productivity and efficiency
- Sharing of industry vide practices
- Enabling Experience on latest technology and machinery
- Hands-on Training Sessions
- Experienced Industry experts as faculty
- Machine Design Curriculum blended with the latest Design trends
- IMTMA certification
- Placement assistance
- Advanced CAD Laboratory & Digital Classroom
- AUTOCAD, INVENTOR, SOLIDWORKS, CREO & ANSYS, Eplan, Camworks
- Hands-on experience for solid modeling, FEA
- Mechanical laboratory for the demo of in-use machine systems
- Complete Design Project as an exercise
- Hydraulic And Pneumatic Teaching Modules
- Real-time CNC Machine tools for demo
- Functional CNC Lathe and Machining Centres for demonstration
Online Training on FEA / FEM using ANSYS - A practical approach with Hands-on training
9 to 13 November, 2020,
Manufacturing Industries are facing many challenges on product optimization during its design from their customers demand on reliability, performance, faster time to market and lowering cost yielding to erosion in profit margins. Enhancing product value in terms of functionality has never been more critical. Finite Element Method has become the mainstay of engineering design and development to accelerate new product development.
This program is intended to build competitive skills in FEM with more practical workshops on CAE tools and make them FEM experts.
Keeping this in view, IMTMA Design Institute is organizing a five days online training on “Product Optimization through Finite El
Hands On Training on Machine Tool Design – CNC GPM
23 November, 2020 to 16 January, 2021,
The course is structured with an introduction to Design fundamentals and more focused on machine tool design. Complete design of CNC Turning center will be carried out from concept to finish. Pre-process activities like design input, conceptualization, machine specification, 3D modeling of parts, sub-assemblies and final assembly using popular design CAD tools and preparing the final manufacturing drawings in par with industry standards, Design for Accuracy, Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly will be addressed during the course. It will be a highly interactive and hands-on training session and covers the entire 360° view on machine tool design aspects.
Certified Online Hands on Training Programme on EPLAN - A Tool for Efficient Engineering(only for Students & Faculties)
7 to 18 December, 2020,
EPLAN brings an awareness on skill gap between Industries and the Academics. Proposed training model helps you to have glimpse on the industry knowledge and its terminology with help of the Engineering tool to produce the efficient engineering documentation in the areas of panel engineering and automation.
Engineering design tool plays a major role to get effective work done in design engineers day-to-day activities and believes in innovative things for better tomorrow. Education, Attitude and Skills will take us to next level and we should be keen in learning things and improvise the same for our growth.
IMTMA jointly offering students training program with EPLAN on Electrical Engineering
The biggest Challenge the Education System faces today is Employability after engineering courses.
This course will enhance the employability amongst the graduate engineers, with the right blend of theory and practical sessions in the latest manufacturing practices. Thus the trainees are well prepared to serve manufacturing industries right from Day One.
A partial list of companies where trainees are placed …
- Ace Designers Ltd.
- Ace Manufacturing Systems Ltd
- Bharath Fritz Werner
- Micromatic Grinding Technologies Ltd
- Pragati Automation Private Limited
- UCAM Pvt Ltd
- Yuken India Ltd
- Setco Spindles India Pvt Ltd
- Jyoti CNC Automation Ltd
- TaeguTec India Pvt. Ltd.
- Blaser Swisslube India Pvt Ltd
- HYT Engineering Company Private Limited
- ZEISS India
- Sansera Engineering Private Limited
- Strategi Automation Solutions Pvt ltd
- Mechelonic Welders Pvt Ltd
- Conceptia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Onward Technologies
- Wendt India
- Bombay Machine
- Askar Microns
- ETA Technologies
- Festo India
- Difacto Robotics and Automation India
- Toyota Industries Engine India Private Limited