- Unmatched industry focus
- Reducing the learning curve for freshly hired engineers
- Encompassing systematic design approach
- Focussed for higher productivity and efficiency
- Sharing of industry vide practices
- Enabling Experience on latest technology and machinery
- Hands-on Training Sessions
- Experienced Industry experts as faculty
- Machine Design Curriculum blended with the latest Design trends
- IMTMA certification
- Placement assistance
- Advanced CAD Laboratory & Digital Classroom
- AUTOCAD, INVENTOR, SOLIDWORKS, CREO & ANSYS, Eplan, Camworks
- Hands-on experience for solid modeling, FEA
- Mechanical laboratory for the demo of in-use machine systems
- Complete Design Project as an exercise
- Hydraulic And Pneumatic Teaching Modules
- Real-time CNC Machine tools for demo
- Functional CNC Lathe and Machining Centres for demonstration
Machine Tool Design - Metal Cutting SPM
10 February to 4 April, 2020,
The course is structured with introduction to Design fundamentals and more focused on machine tool design. A complete Design of metal cutting Special Purpose Machines will be carried out from concept to finish. Pre-process activities like design input, conceptualization, machine specification, 3D modeling of parts, sub-assemblies and final assembly using popular design CAD tools and preparing the final manufacturing drawings in par with industry standards, Design for Accuracy, Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly will be addressed during the course. It will be highly interactive and hands on training session and covers entire 360° view on machine tool design aspects
Design of Hydraulics System
17 to 21 February, 2020,
The course is structured with the introduction to the basics of Hydraulics system to complete design. The design of Hydraulics is key to effective utilization of any Mechanical Application. Hydraulics design if not implemented correctly results in poor performance & quality problems during running. Conceptualization w.r.t the actual requirement in terms of force, speed and safety is very essential during design. Selection of hydraulic elements, sizing of elements, calculations for optimization, design of entire system is very vital in any mechanical industry. Assembly of hydraulic elements, hydraulic plumbing, machine interface and troubleshooting is a key requirement. The entire course is d
BIW Welding Fixture
24 to 26 February, 2020,
BIW Fixture Design. Body in White (B.I.W.) refers to the welded sheet metal components which form the vehicle's structure to which the other components will be married, i.e., engine, chassis, exterior and interior trim. Services: Designing of prototype and series production welding fixtures.
Basics of Mechanical Design
2 to 6 March, 2020,
Programme is focused on developing the basic design skillsets for design engineers to enhance their efficiency and productivity. The programme will focus on design fundamentals which are most important for any design engineers working in any Industrial sector. Systematic and quantitative design engineers play a very vital role in product design. It will be a highly interactive training session and covers the entire 360° view on Basic machine design aspects.
Finite Element Analysis and Optimization
9 March to 18 April, 2020,
The Finite Element Analysis is a powerful engineering analysis and has been widely used in engineering since 1950. The course “Finite Element Analysis and Optimization” is a 6 weeks comprehensive programme for fresh mechanical engineers who are aspiring to build their career as CAE Expert in product manufacturing domain.
Machine Tool Design – General Purpose Machine (CNC)
6 April to 30 May, 2020,
The course is structured from Design fundamentals to final machine tool design. A real-time project will be carried out from concept to final design. Design Concept, 3D Part Modeling, Assembly Modules, CAD Tool, and Manufacturing Drawings Accuracy, Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly will be addressed during the course. It will be highly interactive and hands-on training sessions.
The biggest Challenge the Education System faces today is Employability after engineering courses.
This course will enhance the employability amongst the graduate engineers, with the right blend of theory and practical sessions in the latest manufacturing practices. Thus the trainees are well prepared to serve manufacturing industries right from Day One.
A partial list of companies where trainees are placed …
- Ace Designers Ltd.
- Ace Manufacturing Systems Ltd
- Bharath Fritz Werner
- Micromatic Grinding Technologies Ltd
- Pragati Automation Private Limited
- UCAM Pvt Ltd
- Yuken India Ltd
- Setco Spindles India Pvt Ltd
- Jyoti CNC Automation Ltd
- TaeguTec India Pvt. Ltd.
- Blaser Swisslube India Pvt Ltd
- HYT Engineering Company Private Limited
- ZEISS India
- Sansera Engineering Private Limited
- Strategi Automation Solutions Pvt ltd
- Mechelonic Welders Pvt Ltd
- Conceptia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Onward Technologies
- Wendt India
- Bombay Machine
- Askar Microns
- ETA Technologies
- Festo India
- Difacto Robotics and Automation India
- Toyota Industries Engine India Private Limited