Terms and Conditions
- Pre-registration with pre-payment is essential for participation. Please get your participation confirmed by IMTMA before attending the programme. Please retain a copy of Registration Confirmation Mail for your reference.
- The number of seats will be limited based on the type of programme and Registrations will be accepted on “First –Come-First” served basis.
- DD/ Cheque towards delegate fee should be drawn in favor of INDIAN MACHINE TOOL MANUFACTURERS’ ASSOCIATION, payable at Bangalore.
- Nominations cannot be withdrawn and Delegate fee is nonrefundable. However, change in nominations is accepted.
- The Programmes are Non-Residential
- Pre-registration with payment is essential for participation in any online courses of IMTMA.
- Courses should be used only by the registered individual. The programme invitation link which will be shared is unique to you & should not be shared with others.
- Payment once made is not refundable for any reason.
- IMTMA reserves the rights to withdraw any course without assigning any reasons and would not entertain any claim for damages for such action.
- System configuration requirement at viewer’s end is to be as mentioned below –
- Laptop / Desktop / Mobile with webcam
- Stable internet connection with 5Mbps or above
- In case of any issues arising due to system configuration / poor band width, IMTMA is not responsible for the same.
IMTMA reserves the right to cancel/postpone any programme without assigning any reasons and would not entertain any claim for damages for such action; ONLY the course fee would be refunded upon cancellation of the programme.
10% for nominating 6 or more delegates**, 5% for nominating 3-5 delegates**.
(**Subject to the availability of seats)
CONCESSION FOR FACULTY / EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
A special concession is available for Faculty / Students from engineering institutions (Subject to availability of seats) **.
**You will be asked to upload Authorization letter from HOD / Principal in official Letterhead at the end of registration