Our engineers fresh from college are strong on theory, but do not have requisite practical knowledge that is necessary to contribute to the organisations that they join. From interpreting manufacturing drawings to processing parts on CNC machines to measuring them and getting used to factory discipline and working environment, fresh engineers need to acquire these skill sets in the shortest possible time.
Engineers from TVS Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Hero Moto Corp, Sansera Engineering, Wabco India, Leo fasteners, Kar Mobiles, to name a few companies, have undergone this course and achieved Productivity and Quality improvement in their projects by implementing some of the key learnings. This course is tailored for new recruits / trainees as well as fresh engineering graduates in Mechanical engineering and allied branches, aspiring for challenging career in manufacturing industries.
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to -
1. Have complete insight in Computer Integrated modern Manufacturing environment
2. Understand Engineering Drawing and develop process plan
3. Develop and optimise NC Programmes for CNC Turning and Machining Centres
4. Do proper selection of tools & cutting parameters for various CNC machining operations
5. Reduce cycle time and improve productivity / quality in CNC machining
6. Handle measuring instruments and equipment for quality control of machined parts
IMTMA Technology Centre at Chinchwad, Pune is equipped with state of the art training facilities viz.
IMTMA Members/ Micro Companies/ IMTMA Non Members/ Others
Group Concession : 5% for 3 to 5 and 10% for 6 and more delegates being nominated from the same company