Plastic parts are found in a wide range of products such as Automobiles, Electronics, Consumer goods and many other products.
Plastic parts can be manufactured in extremely high volumes depending on their usage and there are different types of processing techniques to meet such requirements. Hence a plastic part designer has to keep in mind operational and manufacturing considerations while designing plastic parts. Knowledge of different material formulations alongwith efficient processing techniques helps designers to design plastic parts to meet functional and aesthetic requirements.
• Types of plastic materials and selection of the right materials
• Types of moulds used for producing plastic parts
• Plastic processing techniques
• Equipment required for plastic part processing
• Defects and ways to overcome defects
• Gives product designers an insight into manufacturability considerations to be followed during product design
• Understand plastic part defects due to design issues
• Ways to optimize part designs from production point of view
IMTMA Members/ Micro Companies/ Individuals/ Educational Institutions / Students/ IMTMA Non Members/ Others
Group Concession : 20% for 3 to 5 and 30% for 6 and more delegates being nominated from the same company