• Anatomy of CNC machines – Overview of various sub-systems of CNC Turning and Machining Centres.
• Systematic approach to diagnostics and problem solving.
• Circuit Diagram study – Electrical and electronic circuits
• Circuit Diagram study – Hydraulic, Lubrication and Pneumatic sub systems
• Maintenance aspects in CNC controllers
• Typical problems in Electrical and Electronic sub-systems; Safety aspects; Alarm messages, Alarm History and Operations History
• Maintenance aspects of drives and encoder
• CNC Parameters setting
• Demo and Group exercises in electrical circuit diagram study
• Demo of Do’s and Don’ts in CNC controllers
• CNC memory data backup
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to learn -
1. How to carry out preventive and break-down maintenance of CNC machines
2. Identifying faults in various components of CNC machines
3. How to report faults correctly to the manufacturer
4. Sub systems and circuits of CNC machines
Copyright © 2022 IMTMA. All Rights Reserved.