Programmable Logic controller (PLC) represents a key driver in automation, production & process planning in the manufacturing industry. Many industries of today, including packaging, pharmaceuticals, refineries, mines, machine shops, ower plants and food industries use PLC systems for automation of their machinery to produce more, consistently, quickly and efficiently.
Modern PLC systems can be connected to data networks and interfaced with other automation control devices. However, for improvement / modification of the automation system, correct interpretation of the Logics and changes need to be made to the PLC program as and when required.
Keeping this in view, Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is organizing a 3-day Hands-on training program in PLC Programming & Networking. This course provides the skills necessary to understand how typical modern industrial PLC programs work, how to make changes to existing programs and how to create small programs from scratch.
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to -
1. Insight in to basics of PLC and different types of PLCs, and latest trends in PLC Technology
2. Knowledge about PLC programming software : conventional and IEC 61131-3 based
3. Detailed understanding of Analog Interface
4. Networking: introduction of RS485 based network and Industrial Ethernet based network
5. Hands on practice on CC-Link : Open fieldbus network