Six Sigma Approach for break through results
- Background and History
- One example of variation – how it affects us
- What is Six Sigma – different dimensions
- Benefits – Financial and Non-Financial
- Six Sigma Maturity model
- Six Sigma DMAIC Project management – Tools and activities in each phase, Deliverables, Interpretation of some analytical output in MINITAB software
- Six Sigma organization, key roles
- Identify Six Sigma project opportunities, Types of Projects
- Some FAQ on Six Sigma
- Few case studies in brief
- Critical success factors, how not to fail
Continuous Value enrichment for all its stakeholders (Investors, Customers, Partners, Employees, Society ) is the only way to be locally and globally successful. An excellent organization with its highly competent process and people do the right things better, faster and more efficiently than its competition – Cost, Quality, Delivery, Innovation.
Over the last 30 years, Six Sigma methodology have proven its utility to all the organizations who have learned and practiced with religious sincerity. It has given huge benefits to all the practicing organizations in terms of improved market penetration, customer delight, better business process performance, breakthrough results, and reduced cost of doing business and contributed to increasing revenues and profitability significantly. It creates an infrastructure and culture to drive improvements and sustain improvements over a long period of time.
Keeping this in view, Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is organizing a 3Hrs webinar on Six Sigma Approach for break through results.
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to -
- Identify right opportunities and projects to improve Business and Operational performance.
- Understand Six Sigma maturity levels.
- Understand required tools and techniques of Six Sigma methodology including various statistical tools.
- Understand Six Sigma Project management steps, activities in different phases – Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control.
- Understand how variations impact process performance.
- Understand key success factors to make Six Sigma initiative successful and sustainable.
- Understand how he / she as an individual professional and as an effective team leader, member can contribute to making the organization more competitive.
Enquire About This Programme