Online Training on World Class Manufacturing - What, Why and How; Tools and Techniques
- What is Excellence in Manufacturing? Why is it important for Indian organizations?
- Mission Critical Strategies. Manufacturing Strategy
- Strategies to improve PQCD
- Best practices, tools in brief for WCM – Identify and eliminate Wastes, Loss Cost Matrix, 5S, Visual Mgmt, Basic Safety, OEE, Kaizen, Guidelines of Lean Mfg, Kanban, Standard Work, Poka-yoke, Skill Matrix, Six Sigma fundamentals, TPM Pillars, Autonomous Maintenance, Toyota A3
- Some World Class Metrics
- Employee Engagement Governance model – Leadership to shop floor employees
- Drivers of change – Average to World class
- Pulse check – is your organization a world class manufacturing organization?
- Steps to implement
Effective Manufacturing Strategy and Excellence in Manufacturing are the real competitive differentiator in today’s world. Excellent Manufacturing organization continually improve Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety performance and Morale of its employees, that are key factors to make a Manufacturing Operation World class and live up to changing customers’ expectations on regular basis.
A Manufacturing organization must have a strategic plan and initiative to learn global best practices, tools and techniques by all levels of people in the organization and implement the same effectively to get desired results and stay ahead of competition.
It is all the more imperative today when many organizations are struggling for profitability and Government of India is prioritizing ‘Make in India’ for both local consumptions and global supplies. Many new global organizations are expected to set up their operations in India in coming months due to changing global scenario.
Keeping this in view, Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is organizing a 3 Hrs online training on “World Class Manufacturing : What, Why and How – Tools and Techniques”.
- Understand relation between Organizational excellence and Manufacturing excellence
- Learn what is SMART Manufacturing - Simple and Safe, Maximum with Minimum, Agile and Adaptable, Robust, Time tested best practices
- Understand various best practices, tools of World Class Manufacturing that will significantly help improve Manufacturing deliverables - PQCDSM
- Identify areas of Improvement opportunities, right projects & investments
- Use the training materials to plan learning and implementation of various practices, tools to become a World Class Manufacturing organization
Enquire About This Programme