Core Tools of Quality - APQP,FMEA,MSA,SPC,PPAP
This program covers the important aspects of Core tools of quality. Following are the focus areas of the program:
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) to define a process that creates a roadmap for developing new products complete with time-based milestones and decision points along the way.
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), a core tool that uncovers potential failure modes, assesses the risk those failure modes and establishes action priorities to mitigate the highest priority risks.
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA), a critical core tool, assures that the measurements you are taking are accurate.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) gives operators a tool to monitor stable processes and to identify when the process is going out of control due to special causes so that problems can be addressed before product quality is affected.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) provides a formal, standardized framework for customer-supplier communications regarding the specification and quality requirements for products, parts and materials.
In the highly competitive environments of Automotive / Manufacturing, most organizations are challenged with several simultaneous and equally complex goals:In the highly competitive environments of Automotive / Manufacturing, most organizations are challenged with several simultaneous and equally complex goals:
1. Provide high quality products meeting or exceeding customer expectations
2. Produce sustainable volume
3. Deliver on time4. Ensure costs are under control and be profitable
Such goals demand that you raise your competence and knowledge in Quality Management techniques and establish your credibility to manage challenges with predictable assurance. For this, it is important to get an understanding of how the Core tools of quality work, learn the common language that connects all the tools and learn effective use of all the Core Tools of quality.
Keeping this in mind, IMTMA has planned this program is aimed at covering the 5 Core tools of quality.
- Gain a basic understanding of the Core Tools used in New Product Development as well as for ongoing process control for existing products.
- Conduct basic SPC & MSA studies and interpret results.
- Focus on New product Development Assurance through APQP and PPAP
- Understand the importance and necessity of APQP & PPAP to meet customer requirements
- Focus on the use of Process Management to achieve standardization and improvement using Process Flow
- Take part in FMEA reviews in your organization and contribute in CFT meetings
- Add value in Production/Manufacturing Services through effective implementation of the core tools
- Participate in FMEA discussions
Enquire About This Programme