The multiple facets of modern sheet metal forming techniques are applied throughout a wide spectrum of economy, ranging from the automotive industry and machine manufacturing to electrical engineering and electronics. Comparing to conventional manufacturing, advanced sheet metal forming methods offer several advantages, such as decrease in work piece cost, tool cost and product weight, improvement of structural stability and increase of the strength and stiffness of the formed parts, more uniform thickness distribution, fewer secondary operations, etc.
The automotive industry is the main impetus worldwide for new developments as is seen in its efforts to optimise lightweight constructions coupled with high strength. Now a days, Simulation / CAE Tools are increasingly used to develop the product and process, replacing lengthy trial and error processes on real prototypes.
This programme will introduce advance and future technologies that are available and are being developed in the area of sheet metal forming.
Keeping this in mind, IMTMA is conducting an online training on "Advanced course in Sheet Metal Forming".
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to –
1. Insight about newer possibilities of sheet metal forming
2. Understanding about types of hydroforming and its applications
3. Knowledge about role of hot forming in automotive applications
4. Insight about using simulation tools for reducing the lead time of product development
5. Insight into Composite Forming
6. Know the latest trends of automation in sheet forming.
Copyright © 2024 IMTMA. All Rights Reserved.