In today’s competitive Business Scenario, organizations that excel in their performance consistently survive. In order to have a sustainable business organization, one needs to develop systems that align with the goals of the organization to all functions. And all the functions should perform as per standard on a daily basis consistently. To perform daily, we need a structured approach that needs to be practiced everyday.
Lean daily management system (LDMS) is one systematic approach to plan, perform, track and solve problems on a daily basis. The system also ensures predicting problems so that they are appropriately solved at the right time to ensure efective performance. LDMS is a Visual Management Tool to improve communication and effective timely actions by the members of the organization thus enhancing the organizational effectiveness.
Keeping this in view, Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is organizing a 2 day online program on “Lean daily management system”.
The Following topics will be covered in depth Introduction
1. Over view What is Lean Daily Management System(LDMS)
2. Why is LDMS required?
3. Benefits of LDMS
4. Methodology to implement LDMS
5. Steps to sustain LDMS
6. Importance of Visual Management and control
7. Visual control benefits
8. Visual control Examples
After undergoing the program the participants will be able to
1. Understand importance of Organization goals and its Alignment
2. Understand how to manage work daily through visual systems
3. Clarity on how to improve organizations performance
4. Develop your own inhouse Lean Daily Management system